Paramount Social has three different tournament structures that we use. The no ante structure tournament for our lower buy in tournaments (typically under $50). The ante structure is our most common tournament structure used. We use it for all our Deepstacks and STACK tournaments, as well as most of our guarantee tournaments. The Main Event Structure is for our most premier events. These are events with the biggest guarantees that we offer, and give our players the best in tournament structure. As always if you have questions, please hit the contact us link at the bottom of this page, or feel free to email me direct at Ken@paramountsocial.com
GENERAL TOURNAMENT RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Registration will close at the START of level 6 for all multi table tournaments.
Unless otherwise noted for a Main Event structure tournament .
- There will be a 10 min break after every 5 levels in the No Ante & Big Blind Ante Tournaments
Main Event Tournaments will break for 15 mins every 3 to 4 levels
- Payout structure based on number of tables: one spot per table opened plus one will be paid out
- Paramount Social Club reserves the right to change or cancel any tournaments
- Paramount Social Club will use the Tournament Directors Association rules for all multi table tournaments. You can see a complete list of rules at ParamountSocial.com
Big Blind Ante Tournament Rules:
The BIG BLIND ANTE will be posted before the BIG BLIND.
Final Tables down to 6 players will only post the amount of the Small Blind as the ante instead of a full big blind ante.